Your active vacation
Activities for your summer holidays in Mittersill
The stunning, diverse region is home to astounding activities for every taste. With uplifting hikes to farmed alps, cooling-off on hot days, and the most beautiful destinations in all of Salzburg, you’ll experience the best summer holidays in Schloss Mittersill imaginable!
Hiking in Mittersill and its surroundings promises great variety, with grand guided hikes and countless tours throughout the region. The region of Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden in Salzburg lies between the 3,000-m-summits of National Park Hohe Tauern and the rolling grass mountains of the Kitzbühel Alps in Austria.read more
2,000 km between the Hohe Tauern and the Kitzbühel Alps. Impressive 3,000-m-peaks, mountain lakes, high valleys, lush alps, wild waterfalls, and breathtaking views.
The region around Schloss Mittersill is perfect for mountain bike or e-bike tours of Salzburg.
E-bike rental directly in the castle.
Impressive and stunningly beautiful; your tee-off with mountain views. The perfectly maintained and diverse courses are nestled between mountains, meadows, forests, and lakes.
The 18-hole Golf Club National Park Hohe Tauern in Mittersill is located amidst the National Park Hohe Tauern and the Kitzbühel Alps.
Golf hotel Schloss Mittersill
A varied golfing experience
- Reduced green fees at the national park golf course (partner hotel of Golfclub Nationalpark Hohe Tauern)
- Reservation of your tee times and golf caddy on all golf courses in the area
- Free shuttle to the golf course of Nationalpark Hohe Tauern in Mittersill
- Special room for your golf equipment and cleaning facilities in the hotel
- Wednesday – GENTLEMEN’S DAY:
Gentlemen package € 46 per person, includes 18-hole green fee
- Thursday – LADIES’ DAY:
Ladies’ package € 46 per person, includes 18-hole green fee
- Sunday – LAZY SUNDAY:
Package € 46 per person includes 18-hole green fee | package € 26 per person includes 9-hole green fee
Golf trial training
Anyone in the mood to swing a golf club is invited to the Golfclub Nationalpark Hohe Tauern. Clubs and golf balls are available. Appointments on inquiry. Perfect for groups, too.
- Golf in Mittersill is even more exciting with the Golf Alpin Card, including three, four or five green fees. Choose from more than 14 golf courses in Salzburg.
Golf holidays in Mittersill Stuhlfelden provide even more variety on the following courses around our hotel:
- Golf Club National Park Hohe Tauern in Mittersill (18 hole), 3 minutes by car
- Zell am See-Kaprun (36 holes), approx. 25 km
- Golf clubs in Kitzbühel, approx. 20 km:
Kitzbühel Eichenheim (18 holes)
Kitzbühel Kaps (9 holes)
Kitzbühel Schwarzsee (18 holes)
Kitzbühel Rasmushof (9 holes)
- Urslautal (18 holes), approx. 35 km
- Brandlhof (18 holes), approx. 35 km
- Ellmau (27 holes), approx. 35 km
- Westendorf, Kitzbüheler Alpen (18 holes), approx. 35 km
Boredom doesn’t stand a chance during summer holidays in Mittersill with the entire family. The many diverse activities around the castle make sure of that.
Our excursion tips:
- Kogel-Model Adventure Arena
- Panorama and sliding path
- Venedigerweg for families
- Bee nature trail & emeralds
- Wild Park Aurach
Leisure activities in Mittersill
Dun Sport in the Wildkogel-Arena
Mega Flying Fox. Canyoning. Tubing. White water rafting. Via ferrata. Live escape game. Undiluted fun is guaranteed.
Panorama and slide trail
The leisurely hike takes about 1.5 hours.Arriving at the middle station, the new slide path with ten stainless steel slides awaits active kids.
Salzburg’s first alpine rollercoaster leads onto a special toboggan run in any weather and in any season.
‘NO LIMIT’ HIGH-ROPE COURSE
The largest high-rope course in National Park Hohe Tauern leads up to heights of 30 m. Nerves of steel and even better balance are a must!