Make a difference & do your part
We are making castle history together – join us!
If you also want to experience and share our passion for upscale hotel industry at this unique place in the Kitzbühel Alps, become part of our castle history – a diverse togetherness.
Ms Hildegard Gandler and Dr Johann Bründl
The owners purchased Schloss Mittersill in December 2009 and have lovingly restored and expanded the castle year after year to make it the glorious castle it is today.
Manager Stephan Kohnke
Our manager studied the hotel industry from the get-go. He began his career at the Lärchenhof (Erpfendorf/Kitzbühel) and subsequently gained international experience at the Suvretta House in St. Moritz and at Whatley Manor in Malmesbury. Returning to Austria, Mr Kohnke started his F&B career at the Krallerhof in Leogang, continuing at the “success story” of Forsthofgut in Leogang where he established the entire F&B area from the start. He joined the Schloss Mittersill team in a leading role in August 2021.
Hotel Schloss Mittersill
The history of Schloss Mittersill is both fascinating and varied. The lore of about 900 years of history still allows us to immerse ourselves in the dreams and everyday life of times long gone.
Reservation & events
Donata from Matrei / East Tyrol is your contact person for booking rooms and for all events.
Restaurant & kitchen
Our restaurant and kitchen team will gladly assist you with your every culinary indulgence.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you
Please send applications to:
Hotel Schloss Mittersill
If you have any urgent questions, our personal department will be delighted to take your call.
No job for you?
Just send us an unsolicited application with your desired position to:
…and your path toward a career in the castle can begin!
Work and live where others spend their vacation – Kitzbühel Alps
- A secure job with an interesting scope of responsibilities in a young, dynamic, and ambitious team
- Regular working hours and a five-day week
- High salaries / higher salaries possible depending on qualifications
- Extra time off when working on public holidays
- Modern workplaces and work equipment
- Electronic time registration
- Service schedule requests met whenever possible
- Discounted employee accommodation in two employee houses
- Meals in the employee restaurant seven days a week
- Wi-Fi in employee rooms
- Free parking
- Cost absorption for further education
- Regular courses and training
- Internal and external benefits
- at the hotel restaurant and for spa treatments
- for stays of parents and relatives
- for stays in other castle hotels
- And much more