Princess Soraya Suite
Spacious two-room Princess Soraya Suite
The Princess Soraya Suite is a spacious 2-room suite with sloping roof, panoramic terrace, and magnificent 360° panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. The suite includes a heat cabin, and a bathtub and shower with stunning views of the Hohe Tauern.
Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiary was the wife of the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi from 1951 to 1958, Imperial Majesty, Queen of Persia.
ca 60 m² / 2-4 persons
- 2-room suite with sloping roof
- 360° panoramic view of the mountains
- Modern furnishing
- Heat cabin in the main sleeping area
- Sitting area with fireplace (electric)
- Wooden floor
- Boxspring beds
- Two separate bed systems
- separate children's room (bed 200x140)
- TV included in both rooms
- DVD player
- Bathtub and shower with view
- Separate WC
- Nespresso coffee machine incl. capsules
- Panoramic terrace with mountain view
Unique services for individual requirements and
Things to know
Clear information for your vacation including arrival and
departure, deposits etc.
Children are also welcome.
At these prices.
Booking conditions adapted to the situation.
Stay flexible and vacation serenely.
Make a gift of moments of happiness. Completely individual.
The right gift for every occasion.
Refreshingly designed in historical garb.
Great offers for absolute vacation
pleasure in every season.
"I owe my final happiness to Mittersill."