Arrival and departure
- Cancellation free of charge until three days before arrival.
- Cancellation free of charge until the day of arrival in case of border closure, entry ban into the region or exit ban from the home municipality.
- Cancellation free of charge in case of travel warning by the responsible ministry for the vacation resort Mittersill.
- Refund of deposits.
- We welcome you warmly, but do not shake hands at the moment.
- Our check-in takes place in the lounge to guarantee a relaxed arrival and security.
- We use plexiglass screens to secure places where it is not possible to keep a minimum distance.
- Regular disinfection of our premises by our staff is a matter of course.
- Disinfection dispensers are available at central locations, toilets and in the rooms.
- For all information, excursion possibilities and menus we provide a contactless guest folder (via smartphone).
- Pack your mouth-to-nose protection (MNS).
- The minimum distance of 1 meter must be maintained at all times.
- Hygiene is our top priority. All rooms and premises are thoroughly cleaned daily and disinfected accordingly.
- An MNS is worn and distance is kept at the breakfast buffet.
- Small tongs are provided to each guest: Only with these may food be taken from the buffet. Each table gets its own coffee pot.
- Juice and tea stations are regularly disinfected.
- Digital menus: these can be accessed via QR code, contactless of course.
- Special attention is paid to hygiene and surface disinfections are performed.
- We provide each guest with a spa bag with bath towels, bathrobe and slippers.
- Our employees are checked weekly with a PCR test.
- For your safety, all employees wear mouth/nose protection. You will find that a true smile can always be read from the eyes.
- All employees have special hygiene training tailored to your department.
- Hygiene instructions are regularly reviewed and revised.
Measures in case of suspicion
- All guests staying in the castle are registered.
- In the event of suspicion, action can thus be taken quickly and followed up.
- The action plan is worked through, and those affected and contact persons are contacted immediately.
- Should you fall ill with Covid-19: We set up a special quarantine station for this purpose, where infected persons can stay.