Access only with
- Negative covid testor
- Vaccination certificate or
- Proof of a passed COVID-19 disease or
- Corona test on site (only with pre-registration!).
- Masks are not mandatory
- Regular hand disinfection and usual hygiene rules are self-evident.
- Cancellation free of charge up to three days before arrival.
- Cancellation free of charge until the day of arrival in case of border closure, entry ban into the region or exit ban from the home community.
- Cancellation free of charge in case of travel warning by the responsible ministry for the vacation resort Mittersill.
- Refund of deposits.
- We welcome you warmly, but do not shake hands at the moment.
- Our check-in takes place in the lounge to guarantee a relaxed arrival and security.
- We use plexiglass screens to secure places where it is not possible to keep a minimum distance.
- Regular disinfection of our premises by our staff is a matter of course.
- Disinfection dispensers are available at central locations, toilets and in the rooms.
- We provide a contactless guest folder (via smartphone) for all information, excursion options and menus.
- Hygiene is our top priority. All rooms and premises are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily.
- An FFP2 Mask and distance is mandatory at the breakfast buffet.
- Small tongs are provided to each guest: Only with these may food be taken from the buffet. Each table gets its own coffee pot.
- Juice and tea stations are regularly disinfected.
- Digital menus: these can be accessed via QR code, contactless of course.
- The spa area is open
- Special attention is paid to hygiene and regular surface disinfections are carried out.
- We provide each guest with a spa bag with bath towels, bathrobe and slippers.
- Our employees are checked weekly with a corona test.
- All employees have special hygiene training tailored to your department.
- Hygiene instructions are regularly reviewed and revised.
Measures in case of suspicion
- All guests staying in the castle are registered.
- In the event of suspicion, action can thus be taken quickly and followed up.
- The action plan is worked through, and those affected and contact persons are contacted immediately.
- Should you fall ill with Covid-19: We will set up a special quarantine station where infected persons can stay.